Monday, March 25, 2013

Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking Review

Before I invested in Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cooking Cookbook, I decided to check out a few reviews myself. Most of them seemed to come from others who haven’t even purchased the cookbook. Giving simple responses such as “It’s great” or just “The meals taste good.” All they did was copy what they saw on the Anabolic Cooking page. Anyone can do that! So that is why I am here to present my Anabolic Cooking review, from someone who has invested in AND created many of the recipes found in the ultimate muscle building cookbook. So here is my Anabolic Cooking review. 
Have you ever been to a luxurious restaurant where they had absolutely no muscle building meals that you could fit into your diet? All the menu showed was “fried this and fried that.” It can be frustrating sometimes. Even when I go out to eat I want to still want to eat somewhat clean. The Anabolic Cooking Cookbook is that luxurious restaurant, except this time, it ONLY has those muscle buiding meals, and not just a few of them, about “200″ of them. A few of my favorite recipes include Reese’s Style Oatmeal, High Protein Pancakes, Vanilla Blueberry Muffins, Chicken Pizza, and High Protein Fudge Bars.
With so many great Anabolic Cooking recipes, I decided to put 2 of them to the test. What also lead me to making one of them was that I also read a certain Anabolic Cooking review that said the Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal was awful. I knew that guy was full of sh*t, so I had to make that recipe myself. So … the first anabolic recipe I created was Dave’s Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal.


1 comment:

  1. anabolic cooking is the best ebook for anybody who is serious about building muscle,and fitness nutrition completely.... :)

    ReplyDelete